Consistently we received the message to withhold our emotions or suppress our feelings, when in fact it is very natural to experience a variety of emotions. The State of Mind track will help you work through mood disturbances, anxiety, or general distress.
Who Would be Appropriate for This Path?
*Anyone that feels in a 'funk' or 'stuck' in your current life situation.
*Anyone wishing to improve their ability to cope with a variety of emotions.
*Anyone suffering from anxiety, depression, general distress, or a traumatic experience.
If you are interested in this path please visit our contact page or complete the following form.
Contact us with any questions about eating and behavioral health issues. You or someone you know may be in need of outpatient or residential eating disorder treatment.
Jennifer Pereira LPC, RD - Therapist & Dietitian
1. Do you worry that you have lost control over how much you eat?
2. Do you make yourself sick (or use laxatives/exercise) if you feel uncomfortably full?
3. Do you currently suffer with or suffered in the past with eating issues?
4. Do you ever eat in secret?
5. Does your weight affect how you feel about yourself?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, or if you are not satisfied with your current eating patterns, contact us for more information.